*1. Telephone Calls and Emails: I understand that after the Williams Law Clinic (the “Clinic”) receives confirmation of my payment, the Clinic will contact me at the scheduled date and time. The Clinic will make two (2) attempts at a call. I agree that I have a U.S.-based number that I will provide at the time of booking a reservation for a consultation. After the second attempt, no further attempts will be made. For email messages, the Clinic will return my email within the same business day, or if inadequate time is left to return a message, within forty-eight (48) hour of receipt of the customer's message.
2. Payment: I agree to pay the listed price for the consultation. I understand that my consultation will not take place until after the Clinic receives confirmation of my payment. Further, I understand that: (i) I agree to make all payments prior to requesting a call regarding my legal matter; (ii) any new matters, unrelated legal questions, including questions that require a more in-depth legal answer, will require a new fee; (iii) the information I provided to the Clinic is to the best of my knowledge; (iv) I will provide additional information the Clinic needs to give an adequate answer to my legal question; (v) I will conduct myself in a professional and courteous manner; (vi) I will provide the Clinic adequate time to review any documentation to facilitate the interaction(s); and (vii) by scheduling a consultation and clicking the "Pay Now" button, I understand that I will be taken to the secure site run by PayPal.com, through which I can remit payment through any major credit card or my PayPal account, including any applicable processing fees.
3. Refunds: The Clinic anticipates you will be satisfied with the answer to your legal question(s), but if the Clinic is not capable of answering your question, or if you cancel your phone appointment in advance, before the scheduled time, we will honor a refund. I agree that I understand that PayPal charges a 3% processing fee for refunds. Any requests for a refund must be sent to the email address listed on the Contact Us page no later than two (2) hours before the scheduled phone call. .
4. Limited Scope Representation: Customer and the Clinic agree that the Clinic is not engaged for to represent the client generally in the matter, but rather, that Clinic will limit the scope of representation to only provide certain specific legal services in connection with the matter for a short time or for a particular purpose. The representation only begins after the phone call commences, and ends when the phone call ends. I understand the Clinic will not provide more help than agreed to in these terms and that the Clinic will not help with any other part of the matter. While performing the limited legal services, I understand that the Clinic does not promise any particular outcome, the Clinic relies entirely on the customer's disclosure of facts and will not make any independent investigation unless expressly agreed to in a written document, and the Clinic may advise you that a limited representation is not reasonable, and advise you that you need more services or another lawyer.
5. Documents for Review: If I have requested a phone call, and there is documentation that is pertinent to the matter, I agree I will email the Clinic within a reasonable time the documents for review (e.g. screenshots of text messages, a copy of a judgment, an eviction notice). I agree that for a full and competent answer, I must provide pertinent information. Any documents provided to the Clinic will be securely stored and not disclosed to any third parties without your express, written consent in advance.
6. Conflicts of Interest: To prevent any conflicts of interest for you, and others, I agree I will disclose the name and address of any other parties involved.
7. Additional Features: I understand that I may need additional services, such as a demand letter or a cease and desist letter. I agree that if a letter shall be drawn up for me, that (i) the letters are drafted for my signature and I bear the responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the letters and (ii) the letters require an additional fee consistent with the fees listed on the "Prices and Services" page.
8. Future Prices May Change: I agree and understand that future prices may change. Thus, should I have a question answered now for a certain price, the future price may be higher or lower depending on demand.